The goal is to combine images or photographs and music to create your own video. Yo can also add a few Transitions and Effects as well as text if it makes sense. You only have a few lessons so don't try anything too complicated. With a video of around 30 to 60 seconds should be enough. You can do more if you wish but quality is more important than quantity.
1. Watch the video examples below and others from Internet for ideas and Inspiration.
2. Decide what type of video you want to do and the topic.
3. Plan it! Write a short script describing your video step by step.
4. Gather all the resources you need: download images/music, take photos, record audio, etc.
Put it all in your pen drive in a new folder inside your "Video Editing" folder.
5. Use OpenShot to create the video!
Last term I have been teaching image editing tools and techniques to my year 8 students (12-13 years old). We have used GIMP (similar to the well-known Photoshop). I am very happy with the outcome and students had fun learning :D
Below you can find a small showcase of the work they have done.